ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT THE VENDOR WAIVER AND VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
Please mail the vendor waiver and registration form along with your payment by cashier's check or money order payable to:
Aloha Beach Festival.
519 San Clemente St.
Ventura, Ca. 93001
You may also pay with your credit card by using Paypal Click link and send to email address = firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there -
Mahalo, from the
Aloha Beach Festival Team!
Click here for a vendor map
Aloha Beach Festival Hours:
Saturday Sept.14th - 9:00am-8:00pm
Sunday Sept 15th - 9:00am-5:00pm
The Aloha Beach Festival will rent selected vendor spaces. Payment and guidelines for vendor spaces is
- A 10' x 10' Arts and Crafts vendor space is $350 for the 2 days. Nonprofits $150 for 10x10
- Food Vendors $550 for the 2 days
- Commercial Vendors $750
- You may request an additional 10' x 10' vendor space at $150 each. Space is limited, please plan accordingly.
- Vendor spaces will be allotted to those who have pre-registered, waivers signed, proof of vendor insurance and pre-paid only.
- You will be assigned your reserved space area on the promenade on a first-come, first-served basis. All locations are great.
- Electricity will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- All vendors must provide an event insurance ENDORSEMENT with the city of Ventura as a named insured as:
City of Ventura
P.O. Box 99, Ventura, CA 93002
Vendor Set up times: (No vendors selling on Friday Sept 13th. Load In/Set up only)
Friday Sept. 13th - 11am-11pm
Saturday, September 14th 6:00am - 8:30am only
Break Down Sunday Sept 15th After 5pm
No Vendors will be allowed pre-event access other than those hours. (See vendor map for vendor entrance and guidelines to event) All Vendors must comply with all cities, state and county health codes, resale vender business license and permits for any products sold at this event. Proof of such permits must be visible at the Festival. All vendors must provide event insurance with the city of Ventura as a named insured. (If you need to purchase 2 day insurance here is a link to good priced policies:
All Food Vendors must be registered with County Environmental Health Division:
800 S. Victoria Ave.
Ventura CA 93009-1730
Attn: Holly Sinclair
No part of the name and or logo from the Aloha Beach Festival and/or the logo or copy likeness may be used in any way without prior written approval from the Board of Directors of the Aloha Beach Festival.
Chipper Bro 805-200-8674
Questions? Feel free to contact:
AlohaVendor Info:Kelly 805-815-9594